Computer Systems Analyst:
Auriga Corporation seeks Lead Computer Systems Analysts (multiple openings) to work with stakeholders to analyze requirements and review real-time system capabilities, including SCADA systems; oversee system implementation and integration; perform design modifications to enhance system performance and work flows; and communicate with executive management to recommend best practices for optimum system performances.
Specific duties include:
- Conduct meetings with stakeholders to define project scope, user requirements and system specifications;
- Devise flow charts and diagrams describing system process flows/models;
- Lead system design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, system designs, or potential risks;
- Oversee implementation and integration of data across multiple systems;
- Expand or modify technical designs to improve system process flows;
- Revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards;
- Analyze system performance indicators to locate problems, and correct errors by modifying system designs;
- Provide technical support for the troubleshooting of systems;
- Establish and execute project communication plans;
- Prepare project status reports to summarize project results and trends, address issues, and recommend solutions for issues;
- Review project documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance with system/user requirements, or to mitigate risks; and,
- Prepare final project deliverables and presentation for executive management.
Mail resume to HR at worksite: 890 Hillview Court, Suite 130, Milpitas, CA 95035