Auriga Corporation was established in 1990, to provide high-quality design, engineering and project management services for Electric Power, Telecommunication and Information Technology systems. Auriga’s clientele includes: investor owned and municipal utilities, rail and transit agencies, federal, state and local government agencies, and international public and private sector organizations.
Auriga Corporation is looking for an experienced, talented and self motivated individual to join our team to help us provide our customers with innovative and cost effective solutions and services. An ideal candidate will be excited to be part of a company that moves quickly on a constant flow of ideas, is able to wear multiple hats as needed, and has the drive to succeed.
- Provide Functional and Technical Analysis, debugging, coding, testing and implementation of anticipated and unanticipated changes to:
- EBS Modules : AP, AR, GL, FA, PO, Cash Management, I supplier, Projects.
- Grants Management (Custom Application within EBS)
- Public Sector Budgeting (Custom Application within EBS)
- Applicant Tracking System (Custom Application)
- Assist with Service Request to Support custom Grants Billing module.
- Provide technical development for Oracle Financials and Budget Systems as required.
- Work Enhancements for various business units using Oracle EBS, SOA, BPEL, and other technologies.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 15 years with Oracle’s E-Business suite Techno-Functional Financials experience
- Oracle Projects Experience (Grants experience a plus)
- OAF experience / 3 year coding in jDeveloper 9i / 10g within E-Business suite R12 experience a plus
- 15 years PL/SQL experience
- 10 years Oracle Reports/Forms
- 10 years’ experience coding in Bi Publisher for E-Business suite R12
- Three years’ experience in SOA/BPEL a plus
- Public Sector Budgeting experience is a plus.
- Oracle R12 Upgrade experience a plus
- Web Content/UCM experience a plus.
- Techno Functional Knowledge of Oracle Procurement and HR
- Knowledge of working on EBS Custom Modules preferred
- Oracle APEX Skills
- Cloud experience a plus
- Knowledge of EBS Financial