For the past twenty years, Auriga Corporation has developed an industry-wide reputation for high quality and value-added services and is recognized as a premier provider of professional consulting and support services in Telecommunications Systems.
Auriga’s Telecommunications approach is based on current best-practice methodologies that have been successfully developed and applied in many past projects.
Scope of Services
Auriga Corporation provides a complete range of Telecommunications consulting services including:
- Feasibility Studies
- Requirement Definition
- Technical Specifications
- Procurement Documents
- Bid Evaluation
- Contract Negotiations
- Project Management and Project Oversight
- Design Review
- Testing and Commissioning
Auriga has provided design and implementation services for the following Telecommunications Systems:
- Fiber Optics
- Analog and Digital Microwave System
- Point To Multipoint Radio
- Power Line Carrier (PLC)
- Voice of Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Private Brank Exchange (PABX) Systems
- Telephone System
- Network Management System
Representative Transit Clients
Auriga’s client base is located throughout the United States and in countries around the world. Auriga’s Telecommunications clients include a broad base of Transit Agencies, State and Local Agencies, and Utilities.
- Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board (Caltrain)
- San Mateo County Transit District (SamTrans)
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
- Santa Clara Valley Water District
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA)
- San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART)
Please refer to the Telecommunications Services Brochure to learn more about Auriga’s Telecommunications Services.