Auriga Corporation is an engineering consulting company established in 1990 to provide professional engineering and management consulting services for revenue collection, information technology, telecommunication systems and infrastructure.
Automatic Fare Collection Services
Auriga’s Fare Collection Systems Services are focused on design, implementation and system integration of new fare media technology, such as smart cards, with existing fare media, such as paper tickets, in an existing revenue system infrastructure. Auriga supports advancement of transit fare collection systems, such as NFC, and keeps abreast of linkages between transit payment systems and new technology programs in the tolling, parking and financial arenas.
Scope of Services
Auriga provides a wide range of Automated Fare Collection System consulting services including:
- Project Management
- Business Needs Assessment
- System Architecture Design and Configuration
- Functional and Performance Requirements
- Technical Specifications
- Procurement Support
- Development of Requests for Proposals
- Proposal Evaluation
- Contract Negotiations
- Implementation Support
- Establishing and Managing Priorities
Representative Transit Clients
Auriga’s client base is located throughout California, the United States, and in countries around the world. Auriga’s Project Management and Fare Collection Systems clients include a broad base of transit agencies.
- California High Speed Rail Authority
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC)
- San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit System (BART)
- San Mateo County Transit District
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA)
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA)
- San Diego Metropolitan Transit System
Please refer to the Fare Collection Services Brochure to learn more about Auriga’s Transit Services.