Director of Business Development
Don Kruszenski is Director of Business Development for Auriga Corporation, where he helps state and local government and transportation agencies address important issues and become more productive in carrying out their missions. Don is a multi-disciplined professional with over 30 years of senior management and project experience in diversified high technology and professional services.
Mr. Kruszenski has led business development and consulting initiatives in previous affiliations with companies that include Oracle, Rockwell International, A. T. Kearney, EDS and General Electric. In management roles for these companies, he spearheaded sales development programs, established cooperative alliances and delivered professional services in both the private and public sector. He also led business development and marketing campaigns for several start-up companies in e-procurement and web-based project management software.
Mr. Kruszenski`s early career included design and systems engineering roles in defense electronics and minicomputers where he applied advanced technology to equipment and instrumentation solutions.
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Master of Science, Electrical Engineering, Northeastern University
- MBA, Boston University.
- Graduate Studies, Electronic Systems, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Seon Kim, Phd, PE, PMP
Regional Manager Southern California
Dr. Seon Kim has more than 25 years of experience in Systems Engineering, including design of mechanical and electrical systems, as well as software development. He has managed and prepared plans and specifications for several grade crossing projects. Dr. Kim is responsible for the business development and management of Systems Projects for the Rail and Transit Agencies in Southern California.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Mechanical Engineering, University of California – Los Angeles, 1990
- Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science, Korea, 1981
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea, 1979
- Professional Engineer, California, #M39106
- Project Management Professional, #2043714
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)