Chief Technology Officer
Mr. Daryani has over 20 years of experience in Information Technology and Electronic Payment Systems. Expertise include: Project Management, Smart Card Payment System, Modernizing of Fare Gates, Ticket Vending Machines, Mobile Fare Collection Devices, network design and implementation; web site design, development and implementation; and database development, implementation and performance tuning. Currently, he is providing project management services to San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA).
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, West Coast University, Los Angeles, California
- MBA, Industrial Management, Pacific States University, Los Angeles, California
Director Technology Services
Willy Dommen, led the development of mobile and smart card projects worldwide for over 20 years. He was a key contributor on smart card, RFID and mobile payment assignments around the world, for both government and private industry including Australia, Singapore, London, New York, Washington DC, and Los Angeles, all of which started from the work he completed for Metropolitan Transportation Commission’s Clipper (formerly TransLink®) program in the San Francisco Bay Area. Mr. Dommen served as the hands-on advisor for the BART-Sprint mobile payment trial. He was also a leader for the Homeland Security Presidential Directive (HSPD) 12 initiative for several federal government agencies .
- Master of Business Administration, University of San Francisco, California
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration , City University Zürich, Switzerland
- Manufacturing Technology Diploma , St. Gallen, Switzerland
Senior Program Manager
Nischit Doshi, has over 10 years of experience in Managing and Delivering IT and project consulting services initiatives. He is adept at driving programs with client focus, cost conscious and profit-oriented methodology. Nischit specializes in building growth strategy and financial efficiencies while creating project leaders for client engagement and project success. Nischit shall closely work internally and with the client’s teams to further enable Auriga in fulfilling its obligations and commitments towards the on-going and prospective business.
- Master of Science Strategy & Project Management, University of Charleston, WV
- Post Graduate Finance and Marketing, George Brown College, Canada
- Bachelors of Commerce, Mumbai University, India
Deepak Thakur, P.E., PMP
Senior Civil/Structural Engineer
Mr. Thakur, P.E., is an accomplished and award winning structure design engineer and Project management professional (PMP) with over 30 years of experience in large government enterprises and private consultancy across roles with high complexity and responsibility. He has experience in Bidding process, framing of contract specifications, contract negotiations, processes in performing project management, contract change orders, claims and contract close out.
- Bachelors of Science, Engineering, VNIT, India
- Professional Engineer, California, C89388
Soham Mookerjea, PMP
Soham Mookerjea, PMP, has over five (5) years of professional engineering experience in Systems Engineering, Information Technology Application Development and Database Design & Development. He has worked on the Feasibility Study of Integrated Smart Grid Systems for Karachi Electric Supply Company and worked on an IT SharePoint Development Project for Valley Transportation Authority designing and developing an Automated, Real-Time Train Tracking System. Currently, he is working on a Clipper Asset Performance and Maintenance Monitoring project for Metropolitan Transportation Commission, performing Device Performance Report Reviews and Analysis, and also working on a Real-Time Data Links Design project for Metro-North Railroad, New York.
Professional License: Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
- Master of Science, Chemical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, University of California, Berkeley
- Management of Technology (MOT), University of California, Berkeley