Auriga Corporation was established in 1990, to provide high-quality design, engineering and project management services for Electric Power, Telecommunication and Information Technology systems. Auriga’s cliental includes: investor owned and municipal utilities, rail and transit agencies, federal, state and local government agencies, and international public and private sector organizations.
Auriga Corporation is looking for an experienced, talented and self motivated individual to join our team to help us provide our customers with innovative and cost effective solutions and services. An ideal candidate will be excited to be part of a company that moves quickly on a constant flow of ideas, is able to wear multiple hats as needed, and has the drive to succeed.
Auriga Corporation currently has following vacancies in the Milpitas, California Office:
- Assist electrical engineers in the design and implementation of instrumentation and process control systems
- Assist electrical engineers in design of electric power transmission, substation and distribution systems
- Assist electrical engineers in design and implementation of system protection and control systems
- Assist in preparation of schematic, single-line and 3-line diagrams and layouts of substations
- Assist in preparation of project cost estimate and schedule.
- Participate in the research of technological advancements in the electric power industry
- Assemble electrical system prototypes for demonstration
- Troubleshoot, calibrate and maintain electrical instruments and testing equipment
- Inspect electrical system project work in the field for quality control and assurance
- Identify solutions to on-site technical design problems involving electrical system equipment
- Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define and solve development problems
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent; Master’s Degree is preferred
Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Electrical Engineering
Must be a US Permanent Resident or Citizen
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Good interpersonal relationship
Must be a Team Player
Job Type: Full-time
Auriga is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Auriga provides compensation and benefits commensurate with the qualifications and experience.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME