Engineering Manager – Electric Power System
AURIGA JOB POSTING
(Auriga Website: www.aurigacorp.com)
Auriga Corporation was established in 1990, to provide high-quality design, engineering and project management services for Electric Power, Telecommunication and Information Technology systems. Auriga’s clients includes: investor owned and municipal utilities, rail and transit agencies, federal, state and local government agencies, and international public and private sector organizations.
Auriga Corporation is looking for an experienced, talented and self motivated individual to join our team to help us provide our customers with innovative and cost effective solutions and services. An ideal candidate will be excited to be part of a company that moves quickly on a constant flow of ideas, is able to wear multiple hats as needed, and has the drive to succeed.
Auriga Corporation currently has following vacancies in the Milpitas, California Office:
Engineering Manager, Electric Power System
- Thorough understanding of all business aspects of Engineering Services Company (i.e. Business Development to Contracts Management).
- Provide Leadership to the Technical Team.
- Manage Engineering Projects (Scope, Schedule and Budget).
- Review and approve design documents
- Identify new business opportunities, prepare proposals and cost estimates.
- Contract negotiations and contracts administration
- Manage client relationships.
- Must be comfortable working in a worker/seller engineering environment.
- Successfully develop and built a business to at least $10 Million annual sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Master’s Degree is preferred
- Professional Engineering (P.E.) License in the State of California is required.
- 10+ Years of experience in Project Management and/or Technical Leadership is required.
- Ability to interface with various technical groups and management, including clients, at all levels.
- Familiarity with the state-of-the-art technology in Electric Power System, Transmission & Distribution Systems and Substation design, protection, control and communications systems.
- Customer focused with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are required.
- Existing experience and relationships within electric power industry is required.
Auriga is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Auriga provides compensation and benefits commensurate with the qualifications and experience.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME