Auriga Corporation was established in 1990, to provide high-quality design, engineering and project management services for Electric Power, Telecommunication and Information Technology systems. Auriga’s cliental includes: investor owned and municipal utilities, rail and transit agencies, federal, state and local government agencies, and international public and private sector organizations.
Auriga Corporation is looking for an experienced, talented and self motivated individual to join our team to help us provide our customers with innovative and cost effective solutions and services. An ideal candidate will be excited to be part of a company that moves quickly on a constant flow of ideas, is able to wear multiple hats as needed, and has the drive to succeed.
Auriga Corporation currently has following vacancies in the Milpitas, California Office: Engineering Manager
Auriga Corporation is an Engineering company specializing in design and engineering services to Electric Power Utilities and Rail & Transit industries. Auriga has been in successful operation for 30 years. We have a team of highly specialized, industry recognized engineers that provide innovative, practical and cost-effective solutions to the real-world problems. We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic, senior level Engineering Manager that can provide leadership to the highly specialized Technical Team and further develop business and manage engineering projects.
- Thorough understanding of all business aspects of Engineering Services Company (i.e. Business Development to Contracts Management).
- Provide Leadership to the Technical Team.
- Manage Engineering Projects (Scope, Schedule and Budget).
- Review and approve design documents
- Identify new business opportunities, prepare proposals and cost estimates.
- Contract negotiations and contracts administration
- Manage client relationships.
- Must be comfortable working in a worker/seller engineering environment.
- Successfully develop and built a business to at least $10 Million annual sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Master’s Degree is preferred
- Professional Engineering (P.E.) License in the State of California is required.
- 10+ Years of experience in Project Management and/or Technical Leadership is required.
- Ability to interface with various technical groups and management, including clients, at all levels.
- Familiarity with the state-of-the-art technology used in each sector is required. For example: Electric Power Utilities: transmission, distribution and substation design, protection and control, and automation. Rail & Transit: Traction Power, Train Control, Signals, and communications.
- High energy and motivation level.
- Customer focused with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are required.
- Existing relationships within electric power utility companies and/or commuter rail & transit agencies is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Must be a Team Player
Auriga is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Auriga provides compensation and benefits commensurate with the qualifications and experience.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME