Senior Marketing and Proposal Manager
Senior Marketing and Proposal Manager
Auriga Corporation was established in 1990, to provide high-quality design, engineering and project management services for Electric Power, Telecommunication and Information Technology systems. Auriga’s client includes investor owned and municipal utilities, rail and transit agencies, federal, state and local government agencies, and international public and private sector organizations.
Auriga Corporation is looking for an experienced, talented and self motivated individual to join our team to help us provide our customers with innovative and cost effective solutions and services. An ideal candidate will be a person with requisite experience who is excited to be part of a company that moves quickly on a constant flow of ideas, is able to wear multiple hats as needed, and has the drive to succeed.
At Auriga, our professional experience compels our ingenuity in electrical engineering, project management, information technology, control design, system integration and testing, and consulting on many of the most technical projects in the transit, rail, and utility industries. We strive to deliver technical excellence, innovation, and value to clients by bringing together subject matter experts from a wide range of disciplines, investing in research, and creating better solutions for clients around the world. Our Corporate Office in Northern California has been in place for 32 years, and combined with our Southern California Office, provides marketing and proposal support to the entire West Coast and throughout the United States. We provide highly competitive, flexible, and fair remuneration packages so we can attract, retain, and motivate the best people who share in our vision.
Auriga Corporation currently has following vacancies in the San Francisco Bay Area:
We are currently seeking a Senior Marketing and Proposal Manager to join our growing Marketing Operations team in our Corporate Office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is inspired and would like to grow in a fast-paced environment that values innovation and creativity. This role informs strategy in the development of proposal content/direction and drives the teams’ technical response to Request for Proposals (RFPs) in these exciting industries.
If you’re looking for an exciting challenge where you can bring your innovative thinking to some of the most challenging engineering and design projects in California, then Auriga Corporation should be your next career move.
- Lead in the proposal production including the following:
- preparation of qualification packages, resumes, and marketing materials
- writing for submittals, requests for information, and request for proposals
- manage and coordinate various proposal sections
- prepare required forms and specialized documents
- support the engineering, consulting, and management businesses
- Develop, maintain, and update marketing materials including projects sheets, resumes, and other collateral materials
- Research and track industry events, award submission deadlines, speaking opportunities, and other key deadlines in shared calendar
- Assist in client and market focused research activities
- Follow Deadlines and Auriga branding guidelines to create winning submittals
- Work and maintain photography database
- Work closely with other internal team members and partners in preparation and collaboration
- Must have strong communication, writing, and organizational skills
- 7-10 years of proposal development experience (preferably in the A/E/C Industry)
- Experience with preparing large-scale prime proposals
- Involvement with local A/E/C Organizations a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in English and or Marketing
- Must be experienced in the following computer applications:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- MS Word
- Need to have energetic, positive attitude, with proven ability to juggle/respond to multiple deadlines under pressure
- Individual should be punctual, reliable, accurate, and detail-oriented
- Technical background or previous experience in A/E/C Industry a plus
- Ability to handle proprietary and confidential information
- Work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
Apply online by emailing resume to: hr@AurigaCorp.com
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME