Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare Requirements for the Communications System (Fiber optic, Microwave, etc.).
- Prepare Design Specifications and Drawings for Communications System.
- Prepare Bill of Material and Cost Estimate.
- Prepare Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Evaluate Bids (Technical and Cost Proposals).
- Provide Recommendations for Vendor Selection.
- Review Project Implementation Plans.
- Review Design Documents.
- Review Test Plans and Test Procedures.
- Participate in Factory and System Acceptance Tests.
- Review Design Change Notice and Change Order Requested by Contractor and Provide Recommendations.
- Provide Project Management Support for Implementation.
Location: San Francisco – Bay Area
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5 – 10 Years experience in design and implementation of Telecom Networks (Fiber, Microwave, GSM/GPRS).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Masters degree is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Prior consulting or utility experience is a plus.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME