In the past fifteen years, Auriga Corporation has developed an industry-wide reputation for high quality and value added professional services. Auriga is recognized as a premier provider of Information Technology and Telecommunications Consulting Services.
Auriga Corporation is a certified Microsoft Partner.
Auriga Corporation has a California Multiple Awards Schedule (CMAS) contract to provide Information Technology Services to State and Local Agencies in California. In addition, the California Department of General Services (DGS) has awarded a Telecommunications Consulting Master Services Agreement (Telecom MSA) to Auriga. Additionally, Auriga has an Information Technology Support Services Master Agreement (ITSSMA) contract with the county of Los Angeles to provide IT services to the city and county of Los Angeles.
Auriga is an ISO 2000 compliant firm. Auriga has internal quality control procedures in place to provide high quality services to our clients.
Small Business Certifications
- Department of General Services, State of California
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Southern California Regional Rail Authority
- Houston Metropolitan Transit Authority
- The Network
Minority Business/Disadvantaged Business Enterprise:
- Minority Business Enterprise – City and County of San Francisco
- Minority Business Enterprise – Maryland Department of Transportation
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise – Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise – California Unified Certification Program
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise – County of Los Angeles Community Business Enterprise
- Supplier Clearinghouse for the Utility Supplier Diversity Program of California Public Utilities Commission
Information Technology Certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Partner – ID 1419773
- California Multiple Awards Schedule (CMAS #3-08-70-0660E)
- Los Angeles County, Information Technology Support Services Master Agreement (ITSSMA)
Team Member Certifications
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator – Messaging
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)