For the past Twenty Five years, Auriga Corporation has developed an industry-wide reputation for high quality and value-added services in Information Technology. Auriga has a solid foundation as an ISO 9001 compliant company. Principal consultants at Auriga have an average twenty-five years of prior experience working for public and private sector firms.
Auriga’s highly qualified and experienced IT and Telecom consultants are certified in their respective professional subject matter specialties. Currently Auriga is providing services in the most innovative technologies and we also have the ability to support legacy systems.
Some of the projects that Auriga is currently supporting involve Cyber Security Analysis , ERP support, Middleware and Kafka Development, API development, Migration and Upgrade of client’s Technology infrastructure, Project Management.
Some of our key staff have certifications which include, Project Management Professional (PMP), Library (ITIL) Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Salesforce Development (SFDC)
Scope of Services
Auriga provides a wide range of Information Technology consulting services including:
- Project and Program Management
- Independent Validation and Verification
- Strategic Planning and Technical Leadership
- Business Process Review, Analysis and Re-Engineering
- Project Design, Development and Implementation Services
- Local/Wide Area Network Design
- Application Software Development, including Web Development and ERP Support
- Network Administration, Management, and Security
- Help Desk and Desktop Support
- Software Development and Support
- Electronic Commerce and Electronic Data Interchange
- Database Development and Data Warehousing
- Cyber Security