SFMTA’s Twin Peaks Tunnel Trackway Improvement Project – Cost and Schedule
San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA)
SFMTA’s Twin Peaks Tunnel Trackway Improvement Project replaced the track structure in the Twin Peaks Tunnel between the West Portal Station and the old Eureka Valley Station in order to increase speed and reliability. The work included replacement of ballast, ties, and track in the Twin Peaks tunnel. The project will require removal and installation of components of the train control system during the tunnel shutdown
Auriga Performed the following services:
- Conduct constructability reviews and provide comments recorded on Technical Review Form for each project.
- Evaluate bid package and provide comments recorded on Technical Review Form for each project.
- Review Final Plans and Specifications and provide comments
- Review Contract Documents and identify potential construction risks; and provide comments along with potential solutions to mitigate risk.
- Review and provide recommendation on original baseline schedule for each project.
- Prepare Monthly Schedule Update Reports and submit to CP&C Division Deputy of Construction or his delegate for review.