Design Change Notice (DCN) for Upgrade Relay Protection for Transformer
Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD)
Design Change Notice (DCN) for Upgrade Relay Protection for 230/69kV Transformer for Carmichael Substations
Subcontractor to Black & Veatch
Scope of Services:
- Review existing Breaker Failure Control & Relay drawings for Breaker 5890, Hurley Substation, Panel 33 (to be adapted to Carmichael Bank #1 Breaker 5930 Control design).
- Review SMUD Standard Drawings: SPAC – STD drawings, applicable to this Project
- Brief description of Design Process.
- Device Nameplate schedules (3 Drawings)
- List of existing cables between Panels and Switchyard Equipment to be removed, and list of new cables to be installed.
- Documentation listing and identifying existing equipment & devices to be taken out of service and/or replaced disconnected and removed